Themes of the Course
- Understanding climate change.
- Introduction to sustainability & approaches to sustainability;
- Introduction to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG);
- Value creation for businesses from ESG;
- Developing and implementing ESG/sustainability strategy;
- ESG reporting: Indian and global frameworks & standards
- Learn about climate change, ESG and its impact on businesses including global ESG Reporting frameworks
- Quality content at minimal/affordable prices
- Learning material
- Pre-recorded lectures (15 hours content over 8 weeks)
- LIVE doubts clearing session(s) through online mode on Zoom
- Award of Certificate for recognition of knowledge gained after assessment
- Course Duration: 2 Months
- Modules covering sustainability and approaches to sustainability, ESG and value creation for business, developing & implementing sustainability strategy and ESG reporting landscape
- 15 hours of Recorded lectures
- 4 hours of LIVE doubt clearing sessions through online mode on Zoom
- Modules PDF, Technical notes and additional learning material
- MCQ based case study assessment
- Certificate after successful assessment of the Course.
What Will You Learn?
- What is Sustainability
Benefits of adoption of ESG
What is ESG?
According to Professor Edmans, what is not a problem with the “pie-splitting mentality”?
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet